Thursday, December 11, 2008

OMGWTF, I cried watching Elf

Ever since my eggo got preggo, I've not been a huge barrel of laughs. I'm extremely moody, weepy, bitchy and short tempered. Poor Mike gets the brunt of it, followed by, yeah, noone. Poor Mike. :(

Last night, however, something so disturbing occurred that I started to second guess my sanity. I was watching Elf on TBS and at the end, when everyone was singing Christmas carols in an effort to get Santa's sleigh off the ground, I started crying.

Not just weeping, but sobbing. Uncontrollable, inconsolable sobbing. I wasn't watching some baby seals get clubbed to death, or some starving child in Africa. This was Will Ferrell in green tights trying fix Santa's flux capacitor thingamajig and I found the whole damn thing so MOVING.

So now I'm not going to even attempt to watch Lifetime or WE for the next 7 months because I'm pretty sure I'll become suicidal or something. Crazy little thing called hormones...

1 comment:

jill said...

LOL... Welcome to my world. Steer Clear of the following: Any movie with Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts or has a wedding involved. Oh and most definitely Do NOT watch the Price is Right. Ever.

I'm not preggo nor have ever been, but I am the weepy type and all of the above send me over the edge.

giggling my way through your blog... LOVE IT!!